The Pantry is open most Saturdays from 8:30-11:30 am.
The Pantry is closed on the following dates:
- February 18
- March 18
Edgewater United Methodist Church is honored to provide a weekly food pantry to residents of Edgewater struggling to put food on their tables.
We are always adding new volunteers into our rotation. We train new volunteers on the first Friday of every month beginning at 8:30 AM.
We need volunteers to:
- drive their personal vehicles (trucks, large SUVs) to the Daytona area on Thursdays to pick up fresh food.
- unload groceries on Thursday afternoons
- sort and organize pantry items on Friday mornings
- greet and assist pantry patrons with paperwork on Saturday mornings
- Pack and distribute bags on Saturday mornings
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering.
We accept donations of unexpired, unopened foods directly at the pantry (in the back of the church parking lot) on Fridays between 8:30-10:30 AM.
Thank you for your support of this ministry!
For people in need of pantry items:
We are open on most Saturday mornings from 8:30-11:30AM to provide grocery items. There is an intake process–please arrive with identification and proof of income (paystub, for instance).